Open space with youth 9 - 16?

Gail West icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Wed Sep 16 21:32:16 PDT 2009

Go for it - nothing is more fun or rewarding than working with that
age (having used OS in both elementary and junior high age groups
within schools and outside).

The only difference for me is to keep the context and guidelines
really short and simple.  They may even start writing up topics and
convening their groups before you finish.  So be quick to get out of
their way!  They will figure out their own timing and flow.  Look
forward to your stories - they will be profound.

Gail

--
Gail West
ICA