Getting Our Collective Act Together

Alan Stewart alan at multimindsolutions.com
Tue Oct 13 08:37:25 PDT 2009

Christine Whitney Sanchez wrote:
> This coming Wednesday, October 14 at 9:00am Pacific Time, you are all
> cordially invited to participate in a free interactive phone session
> on Maestro Conference, called “Getting Our Collective Act Together:
> Methods for Strategic Collaboration”
> <http://maestromonth.com/ChristineWhitneySanchez>.
Dear Christine and All

Here's wishing you well for this grand pioneering experiment. At the
time you go to air - in the small hours of Thurs in the Far Flung East -
the merry throng of Spaceniks gathered in Taipei to enjoy f2f conversing
will be recovering from the opening reception and preparing for the
opening circle of WOSonOS
<http://www.frontier.org.tw/2009wosonos/index.html>. <smile>

Looking forward

Alan

Alan Stewart, PhD
Facilitator of ‘Conversations that matter’ and participatory fun
alan at multimindsolutions.com
<mailto:alan at multimindsolutions.com%C2%A0%C2%A0>Hong Kong
Tel (+852)  94387680