Getting Our Collective Act Together

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:33:05 PDT 2009

Dear Alan and the merry throng of Spaceniks,

I'm sending wishes for a most enjoyable and generative Taipei WOSonOS.

I will miss all of you but celebrate how we are collectively opening
space around the world and in virtual reality.

Warm wishes from a brilliant autumn day,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
480.759.0262
www.christinewhitneysanchez.com
Skype: christinewhitneysanchez
http://www.facebook.com/ChristineWhitneySanchez

On Oct 13, 2009, at 8:37 AM, Alan Stewart wrote:

Christine Whitney Sanchez wrote:

> This coming Wednesday, October 14 at 9:00am Pacific Time, you are
> all cordially invited to participate in a free interactive phone
> session on Maestro Conference, called “Getting Our Collective Act
> Together: Methods for Strategic Collaboration”.
Dear Christine and All

Here's wishing you well for this grand pioneering experiment. At the
time you go to air - in the small hours of Thurs in the Far Flung East
- the merry throng of Spaceniks gathered in Taipei to enjoy f2f
conversing
will be recovering from the opening reception and preparing for the
opening circle of WOSonOS. <smile>

Looking forward

Alan

Alan Stewart, PhD
Facilitator of ‘Conversations that matter’ and participatory fun
alan at multimindsolutions.com
Hong Kong
Tel (+852)  94387680

your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html