Getting Our Collective Act Together

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 21:22:37 PDT 2009

This coming Wednesday, October 14 at 9:00am Pacific Time, you are all
cordially invited to participate in a free interactive phone session
on Maestro Conference, called “Getting Our Collective Act Together:
Methods for Strategic Collaboration”.

It's part of a special series that I'm co-hosting with Amy Lenzo and
Gabriel Shirley called “Beyond Facilitation: Accessing Collective
Wisdom” featuring interactive events with Juanita Brown & Nicole
Boyer, David Isaacs, Christine Whitney Sanchez, Harrison Owen, and
David Cooperrider.

Last Friday, we hosted our first session with Juanita Brown and Nicole
Boyer. We were delighted with the heart and depth of the conversations
and the ability of participants to break out into small groups with
touch of a button and then come back to the large group to share the
highlights of the conversations.

We hope that you will join us to demonstrate the power of dialogue as
a container for social change. Register today!

Warm wishes from Phoenix,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy