Alex's project - and questions about relaxing

Alex Iglecia alex at iglecia.com
Fri Oct 16 17:20:06 PDT 2009

My questions to you as facilitators are:
1. How does relaxing affect performance, and when it is innappropriate?
2. Does "bliss" actually exist, and would you call anything in group process
bliss?
3. Please say something about OST and reducing tension - something
surprising...

Thank you!

I've posted related to body-mind work before, and I continue to be very
interested in dialogue with OS community on this aspect of things.

A project I'm launching with my wife, and  (and I want to include teachers,
trainers and movers and shakers in the near future - so please inquire
directly with me)
is a teleconference/webinar called Melted Bliss, for the purposes of using
breath, stretch and visualization pragmatically to refresh, renew, and plant
seeds of resolution.
I welcome your thoughts.
http://www.innergetaway.com/melt/

Alex Iglecia