Open Space in Guangzhou

Déborah Maarek deborahmaarek at awareness-consulting.net
Tue Oct 20 10:20:07 PDT 2009

Tony,

all the best for you Guangzhou event! I feel so happy that Open Space
technology meet chinese culture!
Please let us know after it.

Best wishes from Brussels,

Déborah

Déborah Maarek

Awareness Consulting

Rue de Toulouse, 15 - 1040 Brussels, Belgique

T: +32 (0) 2 219 33 35 - Gsm: +32 (0) 495 38 98 88

deborahmaarek at awareness-consulting.net

www.awarenessconsulting.com

Skype: deborahmaarek