Open Space Tech article on Wikipedia marked as spam, being readied for "speedy deletion"

shanna leonard ssl at email.arizona.edu
Sun Nov 29 11:42:32 PST 2009

Though I am new to openspace, I have been a contributor to wikipedia on
and off for a while.

Wikipedia organization is in someways similar to what I understand of
Open space, IE, decisions are made by those who show up and do it.
Though some hierarchy is established based on how frequently you
contribute and demonstrate knowledge, decisions to delete and entitre
page are largely made after discussion in the "talk" page section.  I
don't see a discussion like this on the OST page, so I don't believe
that the page will be deleted any time soon.

Editing of pages is ad-hoc, and is usually not organized in advance. IE,
a wikipedia page is a continuing process.

 If anyone wants to make a correction or addition to the openspace page
on wikipedia, Just Do It ;) (by clicking on the edit link, editing, and
saving)  . Understand that your improvement may be later "improved" by
someone else, and  if you disagree with the change, you can  change
their change, and/ or discuss on the "talk" page.

Since a history is attached to every page. (click on history tab of a
page to see it), and all revisions are saved, previous versions can be
retrieved.

Hope this helps.