Open Space Tech article on Wikipedia marked as spam, being readied for "speedy deletion"

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Sun Nov 29 11:40:08 PST 2009

maybe those with some energy for it might just jump in and start editing,
suzanne.  it doesn't need to be finished by any date, but i reckon if there
are issues flagged (like missing citations) that are being dealt with, then
the page will not be deleted.  i don't know for sure, but i think any
movement would be a good thing.  i'll try to do some editing right now.

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com