Open Space Tech article on Wikipedia marked as spam, being readied for "speedy deletion"

Dirk Riehle dirk at riehle.org
Sun Nov 29 12:05:41 PST 2009

I had shortly glanced over the last week of emails but didn't see that this
was a known issue. Sorry for that.

I don't really feel confident to write about open space which is why I sent
this email here.

I wouldn't take it lightly. Editing Wikipedia is a pain, but people do go
there for summaries and overview---it was why I went there...

Dirk

--
Website: http://dirkriehle.com - Twitter: @dirkriehle
Ph (DE): +49-157-8153-4150 - Ph (US): +1-650-450-8550