Power, hierarchy and OS

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Nov 28 10:10:51 PST 2009

 "I often get the question from managers "would'nt it be better if we stayed
out of the conversations?".

Katia - the "never-fail" response for such managerial questions is, "If you
have no value to add, you definitely should stay out." Seems to catch them
at an odd point.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html