Power, hierarchy and OS

Katia katia at propellor.be
Fri Nov 27 22:50:12 PST 2009

Raffi, thank you for the reference to the OS Idea Book (and Lisa for writing
it!). I was just about to post a question about whether such a document
exists. I often get the question from managers "would'nt it be better if we
stayed out of the conversations?". I love it when they raise this point,
because it allows me to explore the subject. But often I only meet a design
team / part of the management, and having a document that can be used as a
reference will definitely help.

I'm off to Amazon now, to purchase the book!

Katia