A minor point - perhaps.

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Nov 26 05:03:38 PST 2009

oh, by the gods of open space, Jim, this is one of the most complex
issues...in fact, there really should be nothing at the actual center it
  representing the void (sometimes obliterated with flowers, candeles,
scarfs and other schnickschnack)...and anything near the center should
be as minimalistic as possible, of course...and conform to the
international standards of visualisation (only one color of paper only
one color of markers...all kinds of meanings are given to colors!!)...we
at the berlin open space cooperative (registered under the German coop
law) have been in the process of writing a detailed manual exactly
touching this one point...
One thing I recently learned from an insider is never, never to put my
temple bells on the floor (I used to deposit them among the paper stacks
near the center)since it dishonors the bells...well, one less thing to
have there
oh my, I could go on and on!!!
Have a great day in the UK
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 464 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 140 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org