A minor point - perhaps.

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Thu Nov 26 08:55:35 PST 2009

Hi Jim,

Minor points can sometimes have great impact. I too avoid the neat
arrangements (a contradiction to OS I find) and do like you Jim for the same
reasons Barry mentioned, ie  mainly to reflect the concept of
self-organization.

Modeling the spirit of Open Space and setting the tone of chaos, creativity
and a different non-linear way of doing things is done with through little
things like this.

But even if one does structure the centre, the circle and principles seem to
take over this oversight and people still find the magic of OS.

Diane