A minor point - perhaps.

Barry Owen barryo at comcast.net
Thu Nov 26 05:00:12 PST 2009

Jim,

I tend to toss them and a few rolls of tape into the center . . . Some roll
away from the others giving me the opportunity to kick them (Soccer Style)
to the center

The messier the better for me . . . I think it's more inviting that way

Less apparent structure invites (permits) group self-organization?

Maybe not such a small point after all.

I'm thankful today for sometime to catch up on what's going on here on the
OSLIST.

Best,

--
Barry Owen
Principal Real Estate Broker

Call me: 615-568-2123
Text me: http://www.mycricket.com/sendtextmessage/ 6155682123
email me: barryowen at kw.com
Read my Blog: http://activerain.com/blogs/barryo
Visit The Owen Group http://www.theowengroup.net
http://www.owengroupnashvillehomes.com
Barry Owen’s Internet Portal to all blogsites, websites, and social networks
http://tnrealestatetribalhub.wordpress.com/2009/06/02/barry-owens-web-portal/

Simply & BOLDLY Living the FourFold Way in Open Space!

Quintessentially connected to the real estate industry to offer the ultimate
experience for Home Buyers and Sellers in Middle Tennessee . . . Inquire
within!