re honouring each other

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Sat Nov 21 21:47:07 PST 2009

Denise,

Just a quick note - "into deeper cyber realms" - is not what I would
think is the intent to improve things.

When things are improved - it should be easier, lighter, more
transparent. The "deeper cyber realms" sounds to me rather scary.

For many - and myself as well - the OSList is actually a bit forbidding.
Not just technologically. I was scared to post for years.

    Harold