re honouring each other

Denise Tennen denisetennen at comcast.net
Sat Nov 21 21:25:17 PST 2009

Kaliya

Thanks for this clear update. and especially for responding neutrally
and with clear information to a comment that struck me as a bit of a
dig.

A bit of background on my life vis a vis provocation and response.
My son has always amazed me by his ability to not pick up provocation
and respond with either no response, information, or humor.
Historically I have tended to growl when provoked.  I have learned a
lot from witnessing my son's behavior (he's now 17) and ways he seems
to move through the world with relative ease...  I call it the Ari
method.  Though it is not my personal pattern, I have found it
intriguing to try practising his way.

I am glad you have found a group of like-minded souls to pursue the
vision you seek.  I'll be curious to see what you create together.

Being a neo-luddite myself I am most likely to continue to hang out
on this list.  It will be interesting to see what it will take to
lure me into deeper cyber realms.