re honouring each other

Denise Tennen denisetennen at comcast.net
Sat Nov 21 21:54:38 PST 2009

Tree

Why not spend your energy on creating something you want rather than
asking Michael to give over something he created?

Why not taking him up on his willingness to list whatever you come up
with?  I got the sense that he is willing to do whatever to help
boost the rankings of whatever new is created.

why not go for it?

Am I missing something here?

Denise