re honouring each other

ashley cooper mail.easilyamazed at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 08:42:03 PST 2009

I agree with you, Wendy, about the essence of contraction and expansion. I'm
intrigued by how people perceive/experience 'this space'. There is a great
deal of diversity present in the OSlist space... a fundamental aspect that
keeps it vibrant.

And I'm intrigued by the perception that areas of the space may feel closed
to moments of contraction.

What are some of the forms that arise as a system learns to breathe
together?