Community Tech Design List

Lucy Garrick - NorthShore Group lgarrick at northshoregroup.net
Thu Nov 19 14:09:48 PST 2009

Hi Kaliya,

Thank you for setting up a separate mailing list for those who wish to
work on the mechanics of further the OS community and I'm confident
you will find ways to include people like me as a stakeholder.
It sounds like a worthwhile project and something we can all learn from.

I applaud your courage for bringing up issue that needed to be aired.

Best, Lucy