Creating an OS Room...

Mark Pixley mark at leadershipinc.com.cn
Thu Nov 19 19:30:34 PST 2009

Dear OST Colleagues,

One of my clients, a technology company that recently held an OS session
around Innovation and Creativity, has decided to set up and Open Space Room
to encourage themselves and their colleagues to practice Open Space on an
ongoing basis.

They have just sent me an email asking what that room should be like and
what they should be in that room.

This is a new idea for me... so I am just thinking about what this might be
like.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

mark