re honouring each other

Sian Prime sian.prime at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 03:30:31 PST 2009

And for what it is worth... from here this is part of growing, absorbing new
technology and finding new ways of working..I admire fierceness and care in
a debate.

The thing that stung most was the comment about being deaf; it seemed as
though it was meant as an insult? I couldn't see that as an insult, just
showing that perhaps a different language or means of communcation might be
needed?

Sian Prime

07979634426