Collective Wisdom

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Nov 9 03:38:07 PST 2009

Dear Nigel,
how about the classical approach?
The planning group for the os event developes a theme and you show them
the design for a 3 hour open space:
-Welcome by the sponsor, 3 Minutes max
-Your introduction, issues announced and posted, marketplace, 45 Minutes
-3 breakout times, spaced 25 Minutes apart, 75 minutes
-Closing circle, 30 minutes
That leaves a few minutes slack for the unexpected.

Looking at the title and what the planning group expects as an outcome,
you have to ask, of course, who all needs to be invited. Maybe they
decide to open up their event in the final afternoon and invite, lets
say, some important customers or whoever else could add to
"diversity"...to let them have an impression on what kind of revolution
is heading their way...

Everybody will have a blast.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 461 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 140 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org