Necessity of space

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sat May 23 08:20:40 PDT 2009

Wendy--

Evocative! Thanks for seeing these radiations from and to.

To meet then is to be in ki?

Ki = life?

So could it be then that ki is not just "experienced in relation to" OS,
but is actually in OS? May it actually be OS?

I have another couple of thoughts, which I will post separately, to do
them honor.

			:- Doug.