Necessity of space

Pat Black patoitextiles at gmail.com
Fri May 22 11:20:03 PDT 2009

I think of the between space as the permeable membrane.  The shape of the
membrane, the spaces within the membrane change and are different depending
on what is happening on either side of it.  It is constantly transformed by
the communication of its bordering spaces.  These spaces are changed by
their relationship with the other space and this between or membrane
transforms itself to allow the continued relationship of the two otherwise
they would become poisoned.  I see the veil of the micro world so clearly in
Alexander's description of the macro world.  Thanks Doug for sharing the
quote.Pat Black