Begining in OS

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Thu May 7 08:57:14 PDT 2009

With deep gratitude for the energy of this thread of conversation....

I'm still sufficiently intact to remember my first OST experience -
as a participant - and my overwhelming sense of 'homecoming'...a
deeply resonating feeling of something intangible beyond my knowing.
I loved that sensation so much that I followed my inner stirrings for
more...it has altered the pathways of my life in so many sensational
ways - I continue in awe of the powerful potency of its life-giving
injection in my soul...I am addicted for life - to the process and to
the people who live it.

Together with this thread of conversation, I've had the gift of this
wonderful declaration from one of my co-learners after a recent OS
facilitators co-learning program in Sydney:
"I have to admit to seeing Open Space potential everywhere I look. I
am dizzy with possibilities."
How wonderful is that....

So, David - I invite you to continue following your own promptings to
move into a world that excites your passion for dizziness...t'is an
awesome journey

Cheers
Brendan