Begining in OS

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue May 5 05:24:21 PDT 2009

David -- I have a big secret. We are all amateurs, and all gifted with a
13.7 billion year old process that basically runs itself almost no matter
what we do. Of course there are a few tricks of the trade, particularly when
it comes to the ongoing use of OST and integrating it into the every life of
organizations. I don't think this is rocket science, but it will take some
attention. Here is another big secret: All organizations are already in Open
Space but they just don't know it. Or in some cases, they do know it but it
scares them to death. The point is, you are not bringing anything new --
just helping them to remember what they already are, and be it better.

All of that said -- things do get better with practice, and in the case of
Open Space that usually means discovering more and more things NOT to do.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html