teacher continuing education credits?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Mar 26 13:16:20 PDT 2009

Hey Michael - a thought. When somebody asks me a question that I think is of
broader (OSLIST wide) interest, I always suggest that they join the list.
Point is  -- OSLIST is the record of LOTS of OS discussion and it is
valuable as a reference. It is free - but we do expect that people will
share. So I would hope that when people give substantive answers (and Chris
surely did!) that all of that discussion would be available for everybody.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html