COTWEET-How business does Twitter

John Engle john at johnengle.net
Mon Mar 30 03:08:15 PDT 2009

Hi everyone.

I'm enjoying reading you and learning from you not to mention
connecting on twitter with you ; )

Thank you!

To support Holger's claim that Twitter, or the like, will become(is
becoming) business as usual, take a peek here at https://cotweet.com/
and the list of companies that signed up for CoTweet Cohort. They had
to turn other interested biggies down for this pilot.

I've been getting the inside scoop as my little brother is CEO of
CoTweet...Yep, I'm a proud brother ; )

In their words; CoTweet is a platform that helps companies reach and
engage customers using Twitter.
Look forward to hearing how Web 2.0 Expo goes, Holger. You might want
to check in with my brother who will be there: http://twitter.com/JesseEngle

See you on Twitter ; )

John