How can we foster sustainable outcomes?

Kaliya * identitywoman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 17:41:29 PDT 2009

WAIT!
 you lost me on this thread - Why? beacuse you changed the subject line...

all I see is "Dear Reinhard, You have a very interesting point..."

I am like WHAT POINT???

 I don't see Reinhard's comments because they are not in this thread - my
e-mail program and many many other people's help them track e-mail threads
(conversations) and if the subject line stays the same...clumps them
together and presents them as a conversation...unfodling one e-mail after
the next.

Please stop changing subject lines in conversational threasds on this list.

Thanks,
-Kaliya