AW: How can we foster sustainable outcomes?

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Tue Jun 30 03:11:01 PDT 2009

Dear Kaliya, it IS a new topic.

Reinhard said that often, our discussions here are with the back to our
clients, defending our method, not giving enough emphasis on sustainable
results. He promotes visual documentation. And there must be other ways of
fostering sustainable outcomes better. I was wondering how you guys do that.

Heartfully, C.

Catherine Pfaehler Senn

lic.oec.HSG

Open Space Begleitung