Open Space Learning Workshops - August and December, San Francisco

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Jun 17 21:34:11 PDT 2009

Hi, Janet -

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner - I balance the sea of
email and client jobs with caring for my elderly parents - so
sometimes my response time simply has to wait for a clear space -
thanks for appreciating that and my apologies for how my delay in
reply may have inconvenienced you or made you feel I hadn't received
your earlier email. That's why you'll see me posting on the OSLIST in
cluster, usually (getting a clear space ;o)

Alas that both dates conflict with grad school. I do several of these
a year in the Bay Area region so it will happen when it's the right
time, indeed.

My work is all over the country and world - I do not primarily
facilitate in the Bay Area although I do have some clients here. So I
will most certainly put you on a list I keep of folks who'd like to
help locally. The better thing perhaps would be to come to the
Fabulous Facilitators monthly breakfasts to share conversation about
facilitation with others and get to know other folks in the region who
may as they get to know you be able to invite you to help with or
otherwise collaborate on their OS events (or AI or World Cafe) as well
- that would give you more opportunity to get to those real-time
events to keep your practice up in those processes, yes?  And folks
always like to invite others to help if they've met them and have a
sense for them first, so that would both connect you to some great
folks and offer you some future possibilities, yes? If you would like
me to send you information about how to receive notice of each month's
meeting dates and learn from the conversations at these meetings let
me know and I can send you more info about how to join Fabulous
Facilitators.

I'm happy to speak by phone as well (in which case, perhaps you can
let me know some days and times (except for Tuesday) that may work for
you next week and we can choose one that works for us. '

I look forward to hearing from you,
Lisa