Open Space Learning Workshops - August and December, San Francisco

Janet Birgenheier janet at go4change.com
Wed Jun 17 20:10:24 PDT 2009

Hi, Lisa,

Unfortunately, both sets of dates conflict with graduate school. At some
point, I’d like to speak by phone to discuss how I might help with any Bay
Area Open Space events that you’re facilitating so I can practice what I
learned when I took Christine Whitney Sanchez’ five-day workshop (which
includes OST, AI, and World Café). I sent you an email a few weeks ago about
this.

Best regards,

Janet

Janet Birgenheier

JB Change Consulting, Inc.

Helping organizations achieve business

goals by engaging employees in change

Office: (415) 458-3504

Cell: (415) 265-0990

Fax: (415) 458-3505

janet at go4change.com

www.go4change.com

the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

-- Margaret Mead

  _____