Open Space Learning Workshops - August and December, San Francisco

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Jun 17 22:04:36 PDT 2009

Okay so hello to you all ! and now all of you know about my balancing
act and about Fabulous Facilitators (the local face-to-face network of
facilitators that gathers monthly to nibble on pot-luck goodies and
talk about all things facilitation) - when Janet wrote to me she cc'd
OSLIST and I replied ;o)

Aren't you glad I didn't talk about my underwear?
(or something like that)?

Okay now I know I'm going to get all sorts of funny comments about my
underwear.
Well here's the deal: you'll never know.  Boxers? briefs?

Let's hear it for 'clear spaces' as I enjoy reading these rich
conversations on the list and enjoy participating when I am able to.

Thanks, list! Thanks, OpenSpaceniks!

 From a starry California evening,
Lisa