an ost meeting i had been dreaming for long time

funda oral fundaoral2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 02:48:01 PDT 2009

I wanted to share with you some information about the last meeting i facilitated through OST. The invitation was extended by Sport Commission of Galatasaray High School Association. All the graduates ( and everybody who has been student there) from Galatasary Lycee are member of that Association. I am also a graduate from that school. For long time I had been dreaming of running an OST meeting for this community for which i have a lot of Respect. The dream has finally became real.There were 117 people at the openning. The meeting started at 10:00 am with a breakfast and finished at 15:30. The feed back was very positive both from the sponsor and participants. The news about the meeting are published at the newspaper distributed at the annual graduates meeting last sunday.

To see the pictures and more info ( in turkish::)) please have a look

http://aatorganizasyon.blogspot.com/

http://www.gscemiyet.org.tr/Haberler.aspx?Id=1336 ( web site of the association)

I wish more and more OSTs to get AIR::)) CONSENSUS and COORDINATION,

Regards,
Funda Oral