an ost meeting i had been dreaming for long time

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Jun 13 04:14:53 PDT 2009

Funda - You are terrific! You know that of course, but I need to tell you.
It makes me feel good. :-)

Harrison

Harrison Owen

189 Beaucaire Ave

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261 (Summer)

301-365-2093 (Winter)

Website www.openspaceworld.com

Personal Website www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>

  _____