christopher (was helping the whole)

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Thu Jun 11 21:55:58 PDT 2009

cher doug (and all),

much appreciate you sharing these more-than-tweets about christopher.

indeed, those sharings motivated me to trudge down to the local library and
also pick up his Nature of Order.

I imagine Christopher to be kind of a Harrison of *physical* space, minus
the cowboy hat, the shocking divine nonchalance (for the uninitiated), and
definitely without martinis.

Harrison offered the term "spirit mechanics" in the Spirit book. Perhaps
what christopher is offering is the spiritual structure of space.

Christopher's work does deserve more airtime and I'm happy that you're
giving it.

wormly,
wroffi

essenceworks.net