The joy of 10 years passion for OpenSpace-Online Real-Time Collaboration

Holger Nauheimer (Change Facilitation) holger at CHANGE-FACILITATION.ORG
Mon Jul 20 23:35:49 PDT 2009

Dear Gabriela and team,

is really 10 years? Time passes so quickly! I can remember the day when you
announced that you would retreat fro some time to develop "something".
Nobody new what this "something" was until you released the first version of
OpenSpace-Online® around 2 years later.

From the beginning, I was convinced in your dream and shared with you the
believe that virtual tools have the potential to catalyze global
collaboration. This was long before many other people understood that the
Web is a great instrument for bringing together people from different parts
of the world. You were a true pioneer.

Congratulations!

What's next? Knowing you for 15 years, I am sure that you will surprise us
with new ideas. I am looking forward to version 3 of OS-Online®.

Best regards,
Holger