The joy of 10 years passion for OpenSpace-Online Real-Time Collaboration

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Wed Jul 22 03:06:04 PDT 2009

Hi Gabriela,

OSO (Open Space Online) signals a friendly message that invites people to
come in Korean, as I said about a year ago...

My Big Big Congratulations to you and everyone on your team who have stood
by you through the dark nights of your soul.

I know that you have been manifesting our Spirit that invites our co-humans
to our challenging, yet exciting journey of self-organization toward our
humanity's open future.

I am so honoured to be part of you and all my OS friends thanks to Harrison.

Best Wishes,

Spark (Stanley Park)
Open Space Institute of Korea,
Open Quest Squad
3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 82-2-353-6356
Mobile: 82-10-7247-0636
www.OPENSPACE.kr
LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Harrison- http://www.openspaceworld.com/index.htm
OS World in USA- http://www.openspaceworld.org/
High Play, High Learning, High Performance'