Open Space Beer Technique

David stevenson adavidstevenson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 10:51:28 PDT 2009

So as a butterfly in the open space list serve, and with a little holiday
time, thought I would see if others are thinking what I am about the Obama
Beer Summit, ie isn’t this the high political version of the water cooler
approach. Is the white house heading towards a OST modality? Something very
cool is happenstancing its way into the corridors of power…water
coolers…beer summits…you see where I am going…

David Stevenson