one-moment meditation

Martin Boroson marty at becomingme.com
Fri Jul 31 05:24:53 PDT 2009

"It's hard to overestimate how helpful this technique could be." --
Psychologies magazine

------------------------

Dear Open Spacers:

I'm delighted to announce that my book, One-Moment Meditation: Stillness for
People on the Go, is now available in the US.

This book distills the philosophy of time into a radical, playful new
approach to meditation, beginning with an exercise that takes just one
minute a day. With practice, this takes less and less time, until it takes
no time at all. The point is that you can meditate anywhere, anytime,
whenever you have a moment.

Although pitched at those people who have "no time to meditate," or believe
they "can't meditate," the book has proven useful even for advanced
meditators.

The book has proven popular with coaches (to help their clients get centered
quickly and often), and I have also taught the technique in leadership
seminars (as an aid to decision-making and creativity, and a way to remember
how little we know).

If you're in the US, you can buy the book on Amazon.com.

(For other editions -- Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Norwegian, Dutch, and
Swedish-or English outside the US -- visit my website for more info:
www.martinboroson.info/shop.php.)

And if you have any friends who might benefit from "taking a moment," please
do pass this message on!

Many thanks,

Marty

www.martinboroson.info

---------------------------------

Praise for One-Moment Meditation:

"This gem of a book is a marvelous launching pad for anyone who wants to
rest in the now, the only time there is." -- Larry Dossey, M.D., author of
Reinventing Medicine

"Martin Boroson's fantastic book ... is all about learning to condense the
practice of meditation into these fleeting moments. And about how, from a
certain perspective, a sequence of fleeting moments are all we ever really
have anyway." -- Oliver Burkeman, The Guardian

"Packed with wisdom from cover to cover. . Martin takes you on a journey
that is all but guaranteeing that you will be able to surrender completely
to your moments of meditation and apply them to everyday situations. ... A
beautiful book." -- Regina Merideth, The Conscious Media Network