OS with students after Obama's inauguration AND Leadership Skills in School Groups

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Wed Jan 28 17:16:38 PST 2009

Hi Ashley!
  Thanks for sharing this.  One idea i had for another job: Noticer.
These would be children who, in addition to their regular
participation, take on the added challenge of noticing what's
happening--of noticing the differences that are making a difference.
This would cultivate integral thinking skills needed for living in
complexity: like pattern recognition, witnessing mind, self-awareness,
awareness of we-space, etc.  Others who notice things could be
encouraged to have butterfly conversations with the Noticers to
enhance and spread learning all round. At the end of the event, the
Noticers could post their noticings for all to enjoy.

hugs,
Wendy

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil
CEO Prospera Consulting
wendy at xe.net
1-800-713-2351

The moment of change is the only poem. -- Adrienne Rich