Oscar's questions

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Mon Feb 9 11:52:48 PST 2009

Oscar,

How many people do you expect in your open space gathering?

Even when I've worked with several hundred, I've never needed more
than 30 minutes to do the opening, create the bulletin board and get
the community marketplace moving altogether.  Last few years, as I cut
out little bits, I've got it down to a leisurely 20-25 tops.  They
come to dig in, not sit.  Help them to pursue their passions as
promptly as possible.

Ralph Copleman