Opening space for action

Carol Daniel Kasbari carol at kasbari.net
Mon Feb 9 12:57:37 PST 2009

Dear friends and colleagues,

Greetings from Jerusalem!

I will be opening space for about 200 people next week, on the issue of the Arab education system in Israel, and what contribution each one can make to make it better. It will be a two day event, in which the first day will be mainly for conversation and dialogue on the issue and the second  will focus on action planning and team work. I was wondering if you could share with me the different ways for opening space for action (for the second day), how to do, what to use, especially that I have about 5 hours only for that, and people are very eager to get to work on some projects/ plan next steps together. What would be the ultimate way according to your experience to conduct that?

I appreciate your help on that, and looking forward to hear you ideas.

Carol Daniel Kasbari

Database version: 5.11720