AoH in Turkey, 25-28 June 2009

Filiz Telek filizatbaraka at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 04:22:18 PST 2009

Dear friends,

We are inviting you to join us at an Art of Hosting in Istanbul, Turkey,
June 25-28, 2009.

Our calling question is:
*In the face of global ecological, economical and social crisis, how do we
collectively shape our future and participate in the unfolding of a
sustainable world? What kind of leadership is needed to make it happen?
*

Istanbul has been a home to many cultures throughout the history; it is
where East meets West. This first Art of Hosting in Turkey will be an
inquiry into the power and potential of diversity in co-creation. Come and
bring the projects that you are working on to create new sustainable
leadership – to share with others and learn how to strengthen them through
the art of hosting participatory leadership.
For inquiries, contact Filiz Telek at filizatbaraka at gmail.com

Invitation will follow shortly.
I hope some of you can join us.

in solidarity,
--
filiz

www.surdurulebiliryasam.org
www.barakam.blogspot.com
www.axladitsa.org

***Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail.