Books or Articles

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 17:12:35 PST 2009

Just on that point too, there are several e-books now published on Open
Space including two collections of stories: one by Raffi (Living
Peace<http://www.archive.org/details/LivingPeaceTheOpenSpaceOfOurLives>)
and
one by Holger Nauheimer (New Stories from the
Field<http://www.twine.com/_b/download/12pzzwv2k-2cy/b0bsl79jx59rwtw7lr978psshbdk7tsxlb1w4wlpmfhprmt/12/pz/zw/v2/k-/2c/y/b0bsl79jx59rwtw7lr978psshbdk7tsxlb1w4wlpmfhprmt/OSStoriesfromthefield.pdf>)
as well as my The Tao of Holding
Space<http://www.archive.org/details/TheTaoOfHoldingSpace>,
which is a kind of deep meditation on the practice of OST facilitation.

None of these are peer reviewed or published by a publishing house, but they
were compiled and released in the spirit of the User's Non-Guide, and they
were prepared with a lot of thought.  they're good reads too and I think
worthy additions to the field.  in fact the free, online library of e-books
on Open Space is pretty impressive when you add all of Harrison's
manuscripts into the mix as well.

Chris

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Suzanne Daigle <sdaigle4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings all,
> If only we could live two lifetimes and read all those stories, clippings
> and references.  The old, the new...all of it so rich which I'm sure go way
> beyond the mission of trying to fulfill Wikipedia documentation standards.
>
> These past few evenings, I've been reading  OS posting that were collected
> by Michael Herman and Chris Corrigan written by 37 OST practitioners
> including Harrison from November 2001 to January 2002.  (two short months,
> over 100 pages...so very inspiring, with large chunks having to do with *
> invitation*)
> The link for those who are interested:
> http://www.openspaceworld.org/news/2005/12/20/download-the-users-non-guide/
>
> Well worth it if anyone's looking for some cozy and meaningful reading over
> the holidays. Also it would seem that these "in the moment" discussions on
> the OS list are worthy of some mention somewhere?
>
> Suzanne
>
> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Larry Peterson <larry at spiritedorg.com>wrote:
>
>>  Harrison & all:
>>
>> I do have a list posted on the appropriate ning blog (
>> http://openspaceworld.ning.com/profiles/blogs/do-you-know-of-any-citations). It is in the blog as a post.  I have received a few more additions (some
>> of which I wrote and hadn’t included).  As I recall, when I put the
>> original list together, I did not include stuff that was previous to 1995
>> and I focused on more academic sources.  There are many many popular press
>> pieces on OST.  OSI Canada published some stuff many years ago.  I think for
>> the wiki site, more recent academic type stuff – books, journal articles,
>> etc would be the most helpful.  Web access to materials is also most helpful
>> now.   Pulling together everything written about OST is more than I had in
>> mind.  Maybe you can get google or some nice student volunteer to scan those
>> in to an archive.
>>
>> Larry
>>

>> Larry Peterson & Associates in Transformation
>>
>> Toronto, Ontario, Canada
>>
>> larry at spiritedorg.com   416.653.4829 http://www.spiritedorg.com

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design
Open Space Technology

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com