Books or Articles

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 12:54:52 PST 2009

Greetings all,
If only we could live two lifetimes and read all those stories, clippings
and references.  The old, the new...all of it so rich which I'm sure go way
beyond the mission of trying to fulfill Wikipedia documentation standards.

These past few evenings, I've been reading  OS posting that were collected
by Michael Herman and Chris Corrigan written by 37 OST practitioners
including Harrison from November 2001 to January 2002.  (two short months,
over 100 pages...so very inspiring, with large chunks having to do with *
invitation*)
The link for those who are interested:
http://www.openspaceworld.org/news/2005/12/20/download-the-users-non-guide/

Well worth it if anyone's looking for some cozy and meaningful reading over
the holidays. Also it would seem that these "in the moment" discussions on
the OS list are worthy of some mention somewhere?

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle