re honouring each other

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Tue Dec 1 07:28:04 PST 2009

that's great, justin.  thank you.

i didn't know what i could or could not, should or should not, do with the
banners.  glad you think what i did was an improvement.  i had some fun with
it.  and as you say, several whole sections still to be considered there,
fixed or deleted.

and thanks to suzanne for a great like on the phone yesterday... something
like "i've been into this stuff since may(?) and i'm just exhausted from the
excitement of it."  and my immediate response:  "me, too! (14 years later)."

thanks for convening, suzanne, and documenting the conversation so far,
suzanne.

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com