Different Intelligencies Was: Honouring Each Other

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 05:06:00 PST 2009

Thomas:

If I understood well, the Genuine Contact Program, is a certification Program, that IMHO is the opposite of the "free/open nature” of OST, as it is stated in the User’s Guide, and elsewhere (it is a non proprietary, non certifiable Methodology, that can be used by anyone with “a good head and a good heart" (even if some experience helps…).

But that is not the main point.

 In your statement below, when you said that “I don’t “open the space” as much/in the same way as when using OST. Almost all of those meetings I use Whole Person Process Facilitation " can we say that we are still speaking of OST or is it some derivative (probably good, I am not questioning that) but not OST?

Thanks for your clarification on that

Artur