"WOW!!!" Festival) Ideas for an emergent GAIA Academy of Open Space institutes

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Thu Dec 17 09:44:40 PST 2009

Hi friends, I'd like to develop...

A  JOINT VENTURE PROPOSAL: GAIA Academy of Open Space institutes- a fairly
gLocal WE (who we are, I believe) ;-)

Chapter 1
COLLABORATING WITH COSMIC URGE ETERNALLY SELFORGANIZING TOWARD ONE LIFE

A GAIA Academy (Glocal Academy Initiative Allies) that will expand our
horizens by finding Gaia consciousness allies in helping our unflagging
Human quest toward ever-emergent "Imperial Society of Living Peace" where
all life is open and thrive with vitality.

Chapter 2
I BELIEVE

This learning academy can center around our OS (Open Life Space) and other
life opening practices which have been leading groups of all types toward
highly adaptive living system- an amazingly highperforming (selforganizing)
system.

I anticipate that this venture might give us increased level of leisurely
yet structural opportunities to share all learnings of selforganizing nature
of life from our OS, creative OS mixed programs, and our friends who have
been learning in other walks of life (they might or might not happen to step
into the selforganizing world of OS).

Chapter 3
HERE and NOW

I have started co-working with a bi-weekly newspaper: SCT (Seoul Culture
Today) that reports/highlights lives from cultural angle.

This media and our friends from previous/on-going OS events will become
hosts who will invite other friends from various walks of life.

Faculty members can work either online or offline.

Each faculty member decides her/his compensation to meet her/his own needs.
And let the markets/learners decide.

Certificate of GAIA partnership (or gLocal partnership)

I'd like to incubate this idea before launching this venture.

Chapter 4
NEEDED

-Ideas for a Launching Event:  a WOW event  ;-)
-Ideas for Initial Curriculum: Knowing-->BEING<--Doing
-Faculty compensation rationale
-Ways of collaborating with what is there already or emergent in terms of
resource people, technology, logistics

Chapter 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PREREQUISITE

Each faculty MUST have experience in OS as participant/facilitaor at least
(?) times.
(Alternative: GAIA partnership (or gLocal partnership) Certificate,
Recommendation letter from Gaia partners: Gandhi, Einstein or OS old timers
(we know who they are...;-) )

Your idea will help this venture find its way to life. ;-)

With deep love and appreciation,

Spark
Open Space Institute of Korea,
Open Quest Squad
3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 82-2-353-6356
Mobile: 82-10-7247-0636
www.OPENSPACE.kr
LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Harrison- http://www.openspaceworld.com/index.htm
OS World in USA- http://www.openspaceworld.org/
"High Play, High Learning"-> High Performance

  _____