New York in January

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 14:00:08 PST 2009

Oh Ralph and company to be in two places at once, how wonderful that would
be!  Am booked for the concurrent OSonOS gathering in San Francisco but will
spread the word for sure.  We will be energetically connected spreading our
Open Space energy in the most viral way.

Love your description, topic and theme.  Totally connects to Harrison's
email this morning: *Opening space 24X7 --Wave Riders Unite!*

Also connects to conversations we had in the Toronto area under the theme of
"Unleashing leadership in ourselves and our organizations"  where there was
lots of passion and energy with Harrison and a bunch of passionate Open
Spacers in Canada with Larry Peterson and others hosting.

If you want to get in the spirit of those conversations before New York or
San Francisco, you're welcome to join and have a peak.
http://unleashingleadership.ning.com/

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group